About the Artist

My photo
I just love crafting, the messier the better. Have been crafting all my days but in the last 16 years have been doing more and more. My obsession began with making cards and from there I have tried many different forms of crafting. Great fan of Tim_Holtz love all his products would love to own them all one day. Graphic 45 is another must have for me and again would love to have it all. And then there is Prima well what can a girl say, just simply stunningly beautiful. Really enjoying the vintage, shabby chic and steampunk styles which are very much in vogue at the minute. Love Lace and Pearl trim, you might be seeing a fair bit of it all on here. xx Please keep calling past and enjoy my crafting journey with me. Great Big Huge Hugs Becca xxx

Pages

Friday 22 June 2012

Craftymess Daily Challenge 22 June 2012

Theme - Music

This is my entry for today's challenge over on the Craftymess Facebook group, why not come over and join in too?

Craftymess Facebook Group



Card Recipe:

Prima Almanac Collection
Tim Holtz On the Edge die - Brackets
Gem Bling!

Thank you so much for stopping past and having a look leave me a comment to let me know what you think it is very very appreciated.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx

6 comments:

vintagebutton said...

This card is really like the brackets, they add texture and interest xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, beautiful papers and layout, the music notes are fab and I love the sentiment
Lindsay xx

Anonymous said...

lovely card, pretty papers, great colors xx

Cumbrianlass said...

A very beautiful card, love the papers and layout.
Now following
Janet

jane stillman said...

a gorgeous card, love the colours you have used

Beccalite said...

Thank you Jane I just love this Prima collection, going through it though might need to think of buying some more hehe Great Big Huge Hugs Becca xxx