About the Artist

My photo
I just love crafting, the messier the better. Have been crafting all my days but in the last 16 years have been doing more and more. My obsession began with making cards and from there I have tried many different forms of crafting. Great fan of Tim_Holtz love all his products would love to own them all one day. Graphic 45 is another must have for me and again would love to have it all. And then there is Prima well what can a girl say, just simply stunningly beautiful. Really enjoying the vintage, shabby chic and steampunk styles which are very much in vogue at the minute. Love Lace and Pearl trim, you might be seeing a fair bit of it all on here. xx Please keep calling past and enjoy my crafting journey with me. Great Big Huge Hugs Becca xxx

Pages

Friday 13 July 2012

Michaels Balsa Box

At last I have finished this box!!!  This is my first and hopefully not my last by a long chalk, Michael's Balsa box, I just love them.  

I have uploaded a video on my YouTube Channel for you to see it better.  Please click here to see it.



Thank you so so much again for taking the time to look at what I have been up to.  I have had a lot going on these last couple of weeks and have lots of plans that I hope to be able to tell you all about soon.  I really appreciate all your lovely comments.

I'll be back very soon to share some more projects with you.

Great Big Huge Hugs 

Becca xxx

4 comments:

Betty said...

I just love your box Becca and your lovely cards. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. I see like me you started blogging ths year. I have signed up as a follower
Bettyxxx

Beccalite said...

Betty thank you so much. I have just started blogging this year indeed, takes quite a bit of getting up to but I'll get there yet hehe. I am now following you also and I notice that like me you have been crafting for the past 8 years, lots in common!!! I started whilst on maternity leave with my first son, he was such a good baby that I had to find something else to fill my days whilst not at work - boy was I lulled into a false sense of security, son #2 a whole different ball game lol love them both dearly and wouldn't be without them.

Hope to see more of your lovely work.

Thank you again for leaving such a lovely comment very appreciated.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is absolutely gorgeous just like all your other amazing projects :-)
I can't wait to see more of your work as it always bring a huge smile to my face :-)
Love Lisa xxx

Beccalite said...

Thank you Lisa you are so kind xxx glad I bring a smile to your face as your work does to me too xxx

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx