About the Artist

My photo
I just love crafting, the messier the better. Have been crafting all my days but in the last 16 years have been doing more and more. My obsession began with making cards and from there I have tried many different forms of crafting. Great fan of Tim_Holtz love all his products would love to own them all one day. Graphic 45 is another must have for me and again would love to have it all. And then there is Prima well what can a girl say, just simply stunningly beautiful. Really enjoying the vintage, shabby chic and steampunk styles which are very much in vogue at the minute. Love Lace and Pearl trim, you might be seeing a fair bit of it all on here. xx Please keep calling past and enjoy my crafting journey with me. Great Big Huge Hugs Becca xxx

Pages

Monday 27 August 2012

Crafty-Emblies
Challenge #2
'Picture Perfect'

Wow who would have thought that is a month past already since our last challenge?  It has gone so fast and may I say what fabulous entries we had for our very first challenge, great work well done to all who joined in and congratulations to our winner.

Here we are now with Challenge #2 and this months theme was chosen by yours truly.  I am really looking forward to seeing everyone's creations for this challenge and how everyone interprets it.  Come on over and join in too click here our winner gets a £10.00 voucher to spend on goodies from Crafty-Emblies.

This is my DT entry for this challenge




This Split Paper Bag Album I made using 3 brown paper bags (tutorial I followed on YouTube Channel 'Following the Paper Trail').  I stuck to the colour theme of kraft card, dark brown, cream, gold and copper.  Using the Crafty-Emblies camera as my main focus on the front I painted it brown using acrylic paint and highlighted areas using a silver pen and also a white pen.  I used the Tim Holtz die cut alphabets to create the words 'Picture Perfect' coloured them with vintage photo distress ink, sprayed with Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Mist Marigold and added dimension by building up with UTEE.  I added some Crafty-Emblies cogs which I rubbed with Inca Gold in the Gold and Copper colour and some off cut boarders.  Added 2 dollops of Hot Glue on top and bottom corners and rubbed with Inca Gold too (can you tell what my new toy is at the moment?  Inca Gold fab stuff!! To finish off I rubbed Inca Gold around the edges of the cover front and back.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please leave a comment to let me know what you think.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx

2 comments:

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is gorgeous :-) you have a great skill with altered art and making different things.
I am glad to be on the emblies DT with you as I think it is going to be a great ride :-)

Hugs Lisa xxxx

cheryl said...

this is just gorgeous Hun,and just love,the detail on this just lush hugs Cherylxxxxxx