About the Artist

My photo
I just love crafting, the messier the better. Have been crafting all my days but in the last 16 years have been doing more and more. My obsession began with making cards and from there I have tried many different forms of crafting. Great fan of Tim_Holtz love all his products would love to own them all one day. Graphic 45 is another must have for me and again would love to have it all. And then there is Prima well what can a girl say, just simply stunningly beautiful. Really enjoying the vintage, shabby chic and steampunk styles which are very much in vogue at the minute. Love Lace and Pearl trim, you might be seeing a fair bit of it all on here. xx Please keep calling past and enjoy my crafting journey with me. Great Big Huge Hugs Becca xxx

Pages

Saturday 25 August 2012

Craftymess Challenge Blog #16

Animal with Blue Theme (No Insects)

Our New Challenge has now started over on Craftymess Blog Click Here to come over and join us

This is my DT entry for this challenge



This is one of those tincy wincy canvas's at 9cm x 7cm.  I inked it using distress inks - Faded Jean and Salty Ocean.  I then spritz the canvas with Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Mist Egyiptian Blue and then added a few layers of UTEE and shimmer time about to get the droplet effect on the canvas.  I colour tinted some lace trim, blue of course and a tiny doily and a white feather.  Trimmed off using some flowers from my stash, small bow and a handmade stickpin.  Added one of the Crafty-Emblies pussy cats and the word 'Love'.


Our Sponsor for this challenge is a Fabulous New Company called Crafty-Emblies.
 They offer affordable embellishments and masks in wood and plastic, go and check them out.

Crafty- Emblies are offering a Generous £10 Voucher to the Winner of this challenge.



Thank you so much for stopping past my blog I really appreciate it, please leave a comment.

Great Big Huge Hugs 

Becca xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, love your work, you are so talented, xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Great product. Lots of texture and I love how much work has gone into such a small space.

Hugs Lisa xxxx

Angela said...

Hi Rebecca, this little canvas has so much going on, so much interest and texture. It's amazing!
Ax