About the Artist

My photo
I just love crafting, the messier the better. Have been crafting all my days but in the last 16 years have been doing more and more. My obsession began with making cards and from there I have tried many different forms of crafting. Great fan of Tim_Holtz love all his products would love to own them all one day. Graphic 45 is another must have for me and again would love to have it all. And then there is Prima well what can a girl say, just simply stunningly beautiful. Really enjoying the vintage, shabby chic and steampunk styles which are very much in vogue at the minute. Love Lace and Pearl trim, you might be seeing a fair bit of it all on here. xx Please keep calling past and enjoy my crafting journey with me. Great Big Huge Hugs Becca xxx

Pages

Sunday 14 April 2013

Crafty-Emblies 10th Challenge - Anything Goes

Well that will be the Easter Break come to an end and kids will be back to school tomorrow again.  Hope you have all had a good one.  We have all been struck down with this blasted bug that has been doing the rounds and it seems to feel like we have had it for the past 2 weeks.

Anyhow, Crafty-Emblies 9th Challenge winner has been announced click here to see our winners.

Our 10th Challenge has gone live today and I have to say that I have really enjoyed creating this Altered Canvas 'Open Book Canvas'.  I took inspiration for this from Kelly.  She produces amazing projects and it was whilst watching her YouTube Video that I came up with the inspiration for this. Please pop over and take a look at Kelly's gorgeous creation here.  I also love watching and following Jane Velocityvette1 on YouTube and take great inspiration from her amazing creations too.  
So a big shout out and thank you has to go to these 2 marvelous ladies.

This is my DT Project for this Month on Crafty-Emblies





I hope you like my creation, please pop over to my YouTube Channel for a better look and to see how I created it



Thank you all so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate all your comments.
I hope you too come over and join in with our 10th Challenge over at Crafty Emblies

Visit Crafty-Emblies shop to see all the wonderful new creations that keep being added.



Great Big Huge Hugs


12 comments:

Kim Slade-Fuller said...

so stunning and gorgeous, I love it! hugs, Kim xx

Linda Simpson said...

OMG Becca this is absolutely stunning! You are so talented xxx

Big crafty hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous make Becca, love it.. Thanks for joining in at Happy Campers x

Elaine’s Card Crafting said...

Amazing, love it!

Elaine xx

Tina Theis of Ivory Moon Designs said...

Bex you have truly OUT DONE YOURSELF on this .... WOW WOW WOW .... this is a stunning work of art ...


LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

Tina xxx

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

I just absolutely adore this... love it xxx

Sandy Jones said...

Wow absolutely stunning lovely piece of Art sweet thanks 4 sharing

Busy Lizzie said...

That is absolutely brilliant hun. I love it :)

Liz said...

What can I say but FABULOUS!!!!!Many thanks for playing along at OSCC X

Vee Cassidy said...

Simply stunning. Thank you for sharing with us at Happy Campers. Vee xx

Amanda said...

Beautiful! Its amazing! Ty for joining us @ Simply Create Too


Amanda
SCTDT
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Just scrolled through your blog and OMG you are quite the artist Rebecca! What a talented lady you are :) Stephanie x