About the Artist

My photo
I just love crafting, the messier the better. Have been crafting all my days but in the last 16 years have been doing more and more. My obsession began with making cards and from there I have tried many different forms of crafting. Great fan of Tim_Holtz love all his products would love to own them all one day. Graphic 45 is another must have for me and again would love to have it all. And then there is Prima well what can a girl say, just simply stunningly beautiful. Really enjoying the vintage, shabby chic and steampunk styles which are very much in vogue at the minute. Love Lace and Pearl trim, you might be seeing a fair bit of it all on here. xx Please keep calling past and enjoy my crafting journey with me. Great Big Huge Hugs Becca xxx

Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Tsunami Rose Designs



Hi everyone, it is time for a new Challenge at Tsunami Rose Designs
Challenge #35 - Anything Goes'

This is my DT project


I created this 8x8 card using the gorgeous 'Life Abloom' collection from Tsunami Rose.  I love these papers, they have such a romantic feel to them.  I took a 8x8 white cardstock base and matted and layered some pink cardstock along with one of the gorgeous Life Abloom papers.  I cut out all the tags, ticket and envelope and distressed the edges and added some silver edging.  I matted the envelope onto the same pink cardstock and inserted 2 tickets inside, added one onto the front and then the other 'Flowers Grow out of Dark Moments' matted on the pink cardstock and popped up with foam tape.  I added some swirly bling from my stash and created a flower cluster using WOC flowers touched up with some diamond stickles.


For the inside of the card I used another paper from the collection matted on the same pink cardstock again and stamped the words 'with Love' with London Fog Momento Ink.

I hope you like my creation, I am quite happy with how it turned out and love this paper collection.  Yet another must have for me :-)

Thank you all so much for stopping by, I truly appreciate all your lovely comments.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx

http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1790661http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1790661


Tsunami Rose Designs Links

7 comments:

Marie97 said...

Lovely card! Beautiful papers and pretty embellishments. TFS from BIF

dawnmercedes said...

BIF greetings! I love the inside. I decorate the inside of most of mine too...but rarely snap a pix and not so elaborate!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous I do like these papers.

Moira xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, I do love the papers.

Hugs
Linda xxx

NicoleDesigns said...

Really pretty....TFS BIF xo Nikki

Sukie said...

Such a pretty floral card, love all of the fun embellishments! BIF

Linda in Sweden said...

I too love those papers. :)

Lovely card....and the bling....oooooh...thats stunning.

Hugs from Linda
BIF (and a DT friend at TRD)