About the Artist

My photo
I just love crafting, the messier the better. Have been crafting all my days but in the last 16 years have been doing more and more. My obsession began with making cards and from there I have tried many different forms of crafting. Great fan of Tim_Holtz love all his products would love to own them all one day. Graphic 45 is another must have for me and again would love to have it all. And then there is Prima well what can a girl say, just simply stunningly beautiful. Really enjoying the vintage, shabby chic and steampunk styles which are very much in vogue at the minute. Love Lace and Pearl trim, you might be seeing a fair bit of it all on here. xx Please keep calling past and enjoy my crafting journey with me. Great Big Huge Hugs Becca xxx

Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Tsunami Rose Designs



Hello again everyone it is time for another challenge over at Tsunami Rose Designs 
 Challenge #36 - Anything Goes

Here is my DT project




These papers are stunning and so so gorgeous to work with, as are all Daisy's creations but this one I think so far is a favourite for me.  I love the colour tones which are set off fabulously with the black. 

I really wanted to create one of my mini albums created using 1 sheet of 12" x 12" cardstock.  I have a YT tutorial video showing how to create this here.  I made this one with only 1 sheet of cardstock rather than the 2 as shown in my tutorial.  I cut papers from this printable collection and mounted them on each page.   I used a MS fence boarder punch to create pockets for journal cards or pictures to sit in.  I cut the envelope and tags out and used the envelope as a pull out from the centre of the album.  I created a closure by simply attaching and tying in a bow, some cream seambinding.  The spine I covered with some cotton crochet lace, added some Prima blooms and a pearl centre.  I added one of my handmade stickpins and some swirl bling to finish.  I also used my new Wink of Stella pens to add a bit of added sparkle and accent to the papers on the lettering on the cover and also to accent the roses on the envelope pull out journalling card.

I hope you like my creation and would like to thank you once again for stopping by my blog to see what I have been up to.  

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx




http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1790845


Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments: