About the Artist

My photo
I just love crafting, the messier the better. Have been crafting all my days but in the last 16 years have been doing more and more. My obsession began with making cards and from there I have tried many different forms of crafting. Great fan of Tim_Holtz love all his products would love to own them all one day. Graphic 45 is another must have for me and again would love to have it all. And then there is Prima well what can a girl say, just simply stunningly beautiful. Really enjoying the vintage, shabby chic and steampunk styles which are very much in vogue at the minute. Love Lace and Pearl trim, you might be seeing a fair bit of it all on here. xx Please keep calling past and enjoy my crafting journey with me. Great Big Huge Hugs Becca xxx

Pages

Sunday 30 March 2014

That Craft Place - Challenge #29 - Buttons



Hello everyone Challenge 29 is live over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog.  Our theme for this challenge is

Buttons




For my DT Project I created this Jumbo Puzzle Piece




I had great fun creating this project, to see how I created it please click on the YouTube link below 





Available from That Craft Place

Metal Charms
Gold Leaves
Lace Trim


Come over and join in with our Challenge 29 - Buttons

Link's you need to know



Thank you all again so much for stopping by, I will be back soon with more creations for you.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx






7 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a fabulous project and love the colour choice
P xx

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous project hun love it x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, love the buttons!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Aurora said...

Such a great idea for something different, and so nicely put together. Love it!
Aurora

Terry said...

Lovely use of buttons and alcohol inks! Thank you for sharing this pretty hanging with us at A Vintage Journey.

designermc said...

I love your project with all the detail and accents. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Hiding In My Craft Room.
Nancy, DT

Daniele said...

what a wonderful project, lots of texture and lovely details thanks for joining us at SCH
hugs